You may have noticed how execution largely comes down to the interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence of the leader. Based on 40 years of development in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and incorporating the latest developments in Positive Psychology, Neuroleadership, and Behavioural Economics, when you join the NLP Practitioner you will learn how to:
- Lead your team members and stakeholders more elegantly
- Maintain your focus and balance amid stress and pressure
- Enjoy greater personal alignment and congruence so you can enjoy more success with less stress
- Connect and even harness your intuition
- Performance coach yourself and your team
- Get clear about your goals and objectives and design them so you can achieve them with the least effort, minimal stress and greatest benefit
- Let go of fears, anxiety and expectations, and leave guilt and resentment in the past, so you can move forward confidently living your life on your terms
Spread over four Friday night and Saturday modules, and offered in downtown Shanghai, some of what you will learn with the China NLP Training Team includes:
- Well-Formed Outcomes: Design outcomes that are meaningful and aligned with your unconscious so that they actually happen.
- Anchoring: Trigger yourself into peak performance, and quickly get yourself out of unresourceful and unproductive ways of thinking.
- Rapport: Deeply connect with others so you have the foundation for all influence.
- Perceptual Positions: Build empathy and objectivity so you can transform your communications now and into the future.
- Stories and Metaphors: Tell stories that capture attention and communicate your message covertly.
- Precision Language: Cut through ambiguity to ensure you are understood and so that you know others understand you.
Life is busy and complicated. Join us to help build better alignment, personal congruence and learn the skills of high performers.
This course is highly experiential, with a combination of lectures, case studies and extensive personal practice. Additional practice is encouraged to help you generalise and integrate the tools and strategies you learn, making them accessible when you need them the most.
All participants will receive a certificate acknowledging their attendance. Successful completion of assessment can lead to Certification as a Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, an Internationally recognised qualification, and credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (accredited under the Australian qualifications framework).
Executives – If you are a high performing manager, leader or entrepreneur who wants to get more from yourself and from your team, learn to use NLP to amplify your effectiveness and impact through superior communication skills and the further development of your emotional intelligence.
Career Transition – If you are going through a period of career transition, you can use NLP to get more clear about what you want, understand and communicate your needs more effectively, and to design your future to give you the tangible and intangible quality of life you desire.
Young Professionals – If you are starting out in your career, turbo charge your trajectory by getting your conscious and unconscious working together to learn the skills of top performers in your field faster and more directly. Don’t waste years picking it up as you go along – invest in yourself now and get where you want to be faster.
Stay-at-home Spouse – Some people come to China because they want to, some because their company sends them, other because their partner’s company sent them and you came along for the ride. If that’s you, joining this training can help you find meaning, purpose and enjoy greater well-being, learning skills that you will find yourself using with your family and friends, and to amplify or pivot your career in the future.
Human Resources – HR Managers, Trainers and Coaches widely apply NLP as a practical and accessible way to understand ourselves and others, and to help you be more effective in those soft skills that are so necessary for lasting success.
This training will be delivered over four modules, each consisting of Friday night and Saturday.
Dates: 27-28 November and 4-5, 11-12, 18-19 December
Timings: Friday nights 7-9:30pm, Saturday 9am-5pm
Make the most of this winter and join us for your NLP Practitioner.
With The China NLP Training Team
Aaron Wallace has been leading trainings and workshops in Shanghai for several years. Originally coming to Shanghai to work at Fudan University, Aaron is an active coach and Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Robbie Zhang is a senior Translator and Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. A native of Shanghai, Robbie has worked as a Trainer and Translator for many high profile and pressure events.
Both Aaron and Robbie have been Apprentices with the Chairman of China NLP, Daniel Smith.
For more details about this event, please tell us a little about yourself and we’ll get straight back to you.
To register your place now, please complete the registration form…