Learn NLP. Get a better life in every way we can measure and maybe those we can’t.
People like you train with us to think, feel, live and love at their very best. We can help you use your mind and body together with more flexibility, congruence and elegance than ever before.
It’s not magic. It’s just helping you be at your best.
Many people study personal development, psychology and influence for years to improve themselves and their effectiveness with others. Others will choose to transform those decades into days. With us, this starts with two intensive weekends.
You’ll start on Friday afternoon, when you’ll join us at our discrete central location. If you have been to Shanghai, you have probably been nearby already. We’ll jump straight in so you’ll be learning from the first moment. While we recommend that you don’t make any big plans during the event, since it’s a big weekend ahead, we’ll send you home by 10pm so you can be ready to start full of energy Saturday morning! Saturday is our longest day, finishing up before dinner so we can finish a little earlier Sunday afternoon. Then there is an extra session on Monday night.
Each session is customised for you and the other participants, so we can’t tell you precisely what we will cover or the sequences we will cover them in. But you will learn to:
- Change your state in an instant, so you can be at your best on demand,
- Use precision language to cut through the fluff that leads to uncertainty, misunderstanding and flawed thinking,
- Shift perspectives and points of view so you can become a more charismatic and persuasive communicator and insightful thinker,
- Transform your internal representations so that your most important goals become compelling, attractive and attainable, while the anxieties, stressors and issues from the past or future can take their place and not get in your way,
- Feel more present, more engaged and more connected with yourself and those around you,
- Harness metaphors in language, thought and behaviour for yourself and others,
- Transform the past, the present and the future, so you can let go of past guilt, future anxieties and take charge of getting the life you want, and
- Juggle! Yes, you’ll get the opportunity to learn to juggle. While not a compulsory activity – and it usually requires some practice in your own time – almost everybody ends up being able to juggle.
Learning NLP isn’t for everybody. But if you’re the sort of person that wants to get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want, we might just have something that could help get you to where you want to be.
Sessions will present an array of stories and explanations though focused around exercises and experiences designed to help you embody the learning outcomes. No prior reading is required.
Certification Having completed this training, you will be eligible to be Certified as a Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. There is an additional Certification process beyond the training itself, designed to help you integrate and generalise what you have learned. Not everybody who trains with us wants to be Certified, though we don’t charge anything extra and believe it’s a great way for you to make the most of our time together!
Your Trainer: Daniel Smith. Daniel has been studying NLP since 1996 and training in China since 2008. He has trained with the leading figures in NLP, including being certified as a Trainer of NLP by both Co-Founders, Dr John Grinder and Richard Bandler, and is regarded by many as one of the top NLP trainers based in China.
Language Most trainings are conducted in English, though we can offer support for other languages if you let us know.
To apply for your place or to find out more details, we look forward to you taking your first step with us:
你将会学到的一些内容（不局限于此）Some of what you can expect to learn
每次的课程都会根据学员的实际需求作适当调整，如下是新编码NLP执行师课程一般会涵盖的内容：Each event is created through aligning the specific intentions of the participants with the areas of skill development. The following are topics and exercises that we typically use:
- What is New Code NLP? Origins and developments of New Code and how this differs from Classic Code and other NLP.
- Building rapport through state
- Perceptual Positions
- Logical Levels
- Working with Intention
- New Code Change Format
- New Code Games
- Accessing High Performance States
- Sanctuary Pattern
- Harnessing Subconscious Signals
- N-Step Reframing Pattern and/or The Healer Within
- Precision Language
- Communicating with and through metaphors
- S-Pattern and Star Pattern
- Emergent Discovery Pattern
- Chain of Excellence
If you’ve got more questions, get in touch and we’ll get right back to you; If you already know that this is just what you’re after, you’re ready to register and want to pay by credit card, please click here: