Professional standards in HR are increasingly demanding and being benchmarked against international best practices. As a manager or leader in your organisation, you have a responsibility and opportunity to make a difference and succeed, but only if you can be ahead of the wave. Based on cutting-edge research and validated practice, learn:
Understanding Your Team
- Building rapport with individuals and groups
- Reading the thoughts and intentions of others
- Learn a specific strategy you can use to enhance your performance in negotiations, challenging conversations, presentations and even developing that most important skill: Self-coaching.
Bringing Out Their Best
- Do you want to help your team perform at their very best?
- How would you feel if you could get ‘unstuck’ and focused on the task at hand, rather than getting lost in issues that aren’t the top priority?
- Learn specific techniques to trigger your best performance states and feelings and eliminate the triggers for your least productive states.
- Have you ever finished conversation in which what you agreed upon and what they agreed upon were different?
- Would you like a way to make sure you understand what you are being asked, and to ensure that those reporting to you understand that they understand what you are asking of them?
- Learn a profoundly powerful methodology for cutting through to the heart of a matter while maintaining rapport and even allowing you to subtly influence what is agreed upon.
Using Your Whole Brain to Harness Your Intuition
- Have you ever thought that something was a good idea but just had a bad feeling about it?
- What advantage would you have if you could use your conscious and your subconscious, like the great performers do?
- Learn a strategy and technique that can allow you to bridge the world of conscious thought and intuitions, without using ‘hypnosis’.
These are just some of the ways that NLP can be used to help make you – and your organisation – more effective and productive. Each of the strategies and techniques will be focused on specific applications to managers and leaders, so that you’ll be able to use these at work and home to enjoy better objective results and subjective experiences. We look forward to you telling us a week and a month after the training how delighted you were to have joined us for NLP for Managers.
Daniel Smith is a leading international trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Having worked with NLP since 1996 and Certified at the highest levels by both Co-Founders of NLP, Daniel is qualified and experienced in creating high value learning environments for middle- and senior managers. He has worked with individuals and groups for a wide array of organisations within China and beyond; check his LinkedIn profile for some of the public testimonials.
To Register or for More Information
For a more detailed outline of the training or to register for your place, please note your details below: